Electrical Contractor Services
LICENSED ELECTRICIANS | BONDED & INSURED | 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
DANMAR Electric offers nothing but the best in electrical services. We adhere to the rules of and recommendations of maintianing an energy efficient environment which is safe, habitable and saves you money on huge electricity bills. Here a list of some of the wide range of services we provide:
- Service upgrades
- Fuses and breakers
- House-rewiring ·
- Interior & exterior lights ·
- Landscaping lights ·
- Installation of smoke detectors + Carbon Monoxide·
- Pot lights · Upgrading to energy efficient lighting
- Plugs and switches (as well child proof plugs and switches)
FAQ's - ELECTRICAL INSPECTION
Why do I need to have an Inspection?
- The Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) is responsible for enforcing the requirements of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code. The Code requires that all electrical installations must be inspected and approved by ESA.
How to apply for an electrical inspection?
- If you are using a Licensed Electrical Contractor or Photovoltaic Installer (PV) you need to have them apply.
What are the fees for electrical inspection?
- These are the fees for systems with a generation capacity of 10 kW or less; installations greater than 10 kW are itemized based on the components.
A. $250.00 – if installed by a Licensed Electrical Contractor ( LEC )
B. $400.00“ if installed by the homeowner or general contractor ( non-LEC)
What happens if my inspection does not pass?
- A. If you have hired a Licensed Electrical Contractor: This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all deficiencies have been corrected.
- B. If you have done the work yourself. You will be responsible for correcting any outstanding deficiencies before the connection authorization can be sent to the local distribution company. Once the installation is complete and meets the requirements of the OESC a connection authorization will be sent to the Local Distribution Company.
Call or customer service today and schedule an appointment and assessment. No project is too big or too small. No matter the details and simplicity, we treat each request seriously and promptly.